Everybody knows, that sitting idly during your pregnancy is hardly a smart decision to be made.
The matter of the fact, backed up by miscellaneous scientific and medical research
papers suggest that it is vital to keep yourself fit whether it is your 2nd month of the pregnancy or the 8th month!
Pilates, with its soothing aerobics moves, versatile mat and apparatus exercises and
a few very special and very efficient breathing techniques is the perfect answer for any pregnant women in the town!
Here’s an example of the most popular (and health and fitness boosting) classic mat exercises for pregnant women,
all of which you can practice here at our studio:
- The Sword (for arms and hands)
- Thigh Stretch (full body core)
- Wag the tail (for wrists and shoulders)
- Sword arm (for knees and hands)
Women whom we would recommend taking the classes:
- women planning for pregnancy
- women at any month of their pregnancy
- women who want to restore their fitness immediately after the pregnancy!
- 1 – 5 sessions per month $69.00
- 15 – 15 sessions per month $59.00
- 15 – 30 sessions per month $49.00